Viewing Options

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spirals And Swirls: This Means Something

My last post took a lot out of me.  It contained subjects that I didn't want to focus on or devote any attention to in this venue, yet something drove me to get the material out for whatever reason.  I expressed myself in some tones that I don't normally use, but the direction to do so was strong, persistent and came from somewhere within, so I just flowed with it feeling compelled to write about everything I was feeling.  Although I was exhausted after that lengthy post, after taking a nap for a few hours, I woke up refreshed and felt like I had purged energies that needed to be purged.  As night fell on the following day, several things happened to me that made me physically more vulnerable than I have been in a long time.




I've mentioned previously that the last eighteen months have been among the most challenging of my life.  I have literally been living on the edge.  Failed businesses, unemployment, debt and a nearly constant state of things in my physical world breaking and falling apart.  Despite working hard in the development stages of projects with friends, nothing has materialized.  This all began with my Dark Night of the Soul experience in July of 2009, during which I experienced what have called my Cosmic Initiation later that year, followed by more months of the Dark Night that covered most of 2010.  During the past few months, I had become so concerned about a future direction / path that I did my first journey work in over fifteen years back in December just to seek answers.

I'm swimming in so much information right now and my guided information sourcing sessions have increased to the point where they are taking up most of my waking hours.  I thought that after I had written the Recap and Bits And Pieces posts that I had covered many of the convergences of information trajectories that had brought further context to my Cosmic Initiation, but it seems now that they were just the beginning of a larger flow of information.  I believe in both of those posts and perhaps others that I mentioned a virtual explosion of the spiral, or swirl symbol into my life beginning with the initiation back in November of 2009.  Over the course of 2010 I had researched ancient beliefs about the spiral in academic texts and thought that I had a fair view of what it represented.  From Goddess to the Universe to Source Energy to a window facing the Creator, several meanings were provided.

One explanation that I found even said that the spiral represents our journey into physical incarnation, as if it had some kind of hypnotic effect from the spirit realm.  I have since discovered that it also represents remembering, as in remembering our true nature through connection to source energy.  And as I also mentioned in an earlier post, I was first introduced to the shape as representative of the fundamental nature of all things as it exists within sacred geometries, way back in the mid to late 90s, where it was repeatedly revealed to me how and where the symbol is represented in nature, based on The Golden Mean, Golden Ratio or Fibonacci Sequence... seashells, whirlpools, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.  It's everywhere, but that was the starting point for me in my cosmic teachings with my first spirit guide back then.




The other night, when I suddenly found myself at wit's end after a somewhat catastrophic event, a series of synchronistic occurrences  began to unfold with precision timing.  One of my greatest representations of physical security / freedom had just been rendered useless, and I was faced with no options.  Thankfully, I didn't emotionally react.  I felt the initial dread and fearful energy flow through my body momentarily, but I didn't allow myself to become attached to it.  It just flowed through and left, and I maintained my vibration, at which time friends synchronistically appeared and offered assistance without knowing what type of situation that I was in.

All ended up being well.  I had the distinct impression that the universe was teaching, or reminding me, to maintain a higher consciousness and let it do what it does when one is vibrating highly enough:  provide.  Several of my friends had reached out to me out of the blue, and I found myself in deep discussions late into the early hours of the morning about the same types of things that I have been writing about in terms of our reality and some kind of cosmic time line.  It seems that people all over are feeling that we are in, or at, some kind of point in time where things don't seem like they have always been in the past.

The restlessness of late that I have also written about has brought me to the point where I occasionally want to retreat into the cocoon of day to day life and forget all of these things.  Yet the flow of information and convergences has been increasing to the point where I can't deny that something is happening.  The further I get from my Cosmic Initiation, the more knowledge I receive that clarifies why and when it happened to me.  Even though I feel like I am currently like a ship on a calm sea with no wind, watching storm clouds increase on the horizon and feeling helpless in terms of a direction in which to sail, something within is saying that all will be revealed in its perfect time.

Before I go any further in this post, let me share with you more about the spiral or swirl symbol.  Simply put, this means something.  It's significant, not only in terms of ancient wisdom but for right now, the time in which we live.  Acquaintances and friends have started to tell me that this symbols is appearing in various places in their lives.  One in particular has been painting them over the past several months, not aware of any significance, but feeling somewhat obsessed with them.  She referred to them as swirls.  Since I had been searching the word "spiral" over the past year at various times, I decided to search the words "swirl symbol" the other day and came across this contemporary page, which I will share below.  This represents further context for me.




The following is text from the website, What's Your Sign, where the author gives an expanded explanation of the spiral /swirl symbol and ways in which you can use it to expand your own consciousness and your connection to Source energy.  This is also the first site where I found the spiral said to specifically represent "initiation."  What's Your Sign is an interesting site with a lot of information that can perhaps bring some context to anyone that is experiencing synchronistic appearances of ancient symbols within their life.  I believe that this phenomenon is a way in which the spirit domain is attempting to awaken our dormant memories of an ancient past and our infinite nature because we will need this information more than ever over the course of the next months and years in order to ascend and/or survive.  One of the other reasons that I believe we are being motivated to remember our true identities is because this is somehow tied in to the manifestation of our true spiritual gifts and abilities, which are likely "waiting" to become more evident in our daily lives - just for this period of time into which we are now entering.


The information below is from the "What's Your Sign" website:


Spiral Symbolism

A few spiral meaning keywords to start our spin around spiral symbolism will include attributes such as: Balance, Progress, Direction, Initiation, Centering, Expanding, Awareness, Connection, Journeying, Development.  Perhaps it’s most prolific appearance is in Celtic Symbology where we see the spirals decorating a myriad of their ancient artifacts. In Celtic art and symbolism, we can intuit a few meanings from the forcefully present spiral:

• Evolution and holistic growth

• Letting go, surrender, release

• Awareness of the one within the context of the whole 

• Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies 

• Revolutions of time, stars, planets and the way of natural progress

I particularly like this last "connectivity to the Divine" observation.  Indeed, I think ancient Celtic artists used the spiral symbol as a mind-altering creative process in which the act of creating a spiral in their work released their minds into a creative splendor.  Perhaps that’s why we see them dominate the Celtic world; out of a strong desire to step outside the physical and enter a gossamer domain where dreams and intuition take hold of awareness.
 
Try it for yourself!  Paint your own spirals.  Draw spirals. Make spiral symbol mosaics. Use any media that appeals to you to create spirals, and as you do, imagine the controls of your mind loosening with each outward wave created as you move out in a spiral motion of your creation.  This exercise is similar to coloring mandalas.  The idea is to get lost in the grandeur of creating.  The mandala or spiral symbol is a partner in creation and can launch our dreaming mind into profound realms of awareness.

You can get your whole body into the spiraling creative process.  Walk a spiraling labyrinth as a conscious ritual for growth, just like some of our Native American forebears did (and still do).  Dance in spinning spirals, just like the Whirling Dervishes do (whose dance is symbolic of the cosmic dance of the universe).  Find ways to express the spiral meaning with your whole being, the results should prove profound.


To continue reading the rest of the above article on "What's Your Sign," click here.




After my vulnerable event the other night, I found myself in a deep discussion with a friend who appeared out of the blue in my time of need and we discussed various things.  He is adept at lucid dreaming and was telling me about the best book that he had found on that subject, "The Lucid Dreamer" by Malcolm Godwin.  He was showing me the page for the book on Amazon, where it had seventeen 5-Star reviews.  I remarked that I didn't think I'd ever seen a book rated that highly.  There are usually one or two reviews of any book, however good it is, that are 1 or 2-Stars.  "Malcolm Godwin," I kept saying.  "I know that author," but I couldn't remember how I knew the name, so we just searched his name.  It turns out that he had also written the book, "Who Are You? 101 Ways of Seeing Yourself," which was one of the books that I was directed to obtain during my Cosmic Initiation, which contained the "Eye of the Womb" image that is similar to the Simon game and also represents the Rainbow Body or Light Body in the Bon religion.

The same friend asked me if I had ever seen the film, "The Last Mimzy," a children's movie that deals with spirituality and the universe on a grand scale.  I hadn't, but have since watched it.  I was amazed.  Mimzy is a bunny - rabbit doll that is sent from the future, along with other tools, to a brother and sister in the present day in order to begin a mass awakening and remembering.  It's a fascinating story that parallels a lot of the grand universal history and our true nature as beings of light that is being discussed all over the world right now.  I highly recommend viewing the film.  I was additionally blown away to see that Mimzy has the spiral / swirl symbol on her belly.  My friend who turned me on to the film said that it was a movie for the times.  Upon viewing it, I completely agree.  Being familiar with the Hollywood system and major motion picture production, we both have since wondered just how this film actually got made.  Thankfully, it did.

One of the other streams of information that has flowed to me over the past couple of days concerns a reintroduction to the work of Dr. Mitchell Gibson.  I was introduced to his story several years ago around the time that he left his medical practice to pursue a particular discipline of scientific consciousness exploration and spirituality.  He is both highly intelligent and gifted.  Since I first learned about him, he has gone on to found Clairvoyant Medical Technology Systems.  This is another place that I wish to visit.  There is nothing exactly like it, to my knowledge, anywhere on earth.  I came across Mitchell Gibson again through a Blog Talk Radio interview with Anpu Heru entitled, "Is The Conscious Community Spiritually Dead?" which was my introduction to Anpu Heru.

If you are interested in ascension, lunar cycles, the rainbow body, why 2011 is so significant for those of us who wish to ascend, I highly recommend this interview.  Among other things, after listening to the show I now understand why I was introduced to the importance of lunar cycles recently in terms of understanding my life mission, which I spoke about in the "Balsamic Moon" post.  Anpu further illuminated the importance of the moon's influence in or lives and journeys, and dropped some science about the original central meridian of the earth being in Egypt and how its being moved to Greenwich actually had something to do with how the grand illusion of modern society is spun through the manipulation of time.  Coincidentally, I was shown the same information a few days prior and ended up coming across his show completely by chance.  Another "ripple" from the universe, as I call them.

Mitchell Gibson is on for about half of the show, and Anpu goes on for a time after that discussing various pertinent subjects that all of us who have either experienced or wish to experience degrees of awakening need to here.  It's chock-full of information, and I recommend listening to the show in its entirety.  Anpu is on to something - big.  For me, many further convergences occurred and I've since listened to the whole show three times.  Anpu further reveals many parts of the puzzle that we are trying to figure out and his information neatly dovetails into a lot of what I have learned from my guided information sourcing sessions recently.

Listen, remember and know.  It's important because we need to understand what we, as light beings, are about to face in our physical world as the remnants of the Mayan Galactic Cycle deteriorate and we quickly move through the current, short, 260-day Universal Cycle this year as a new era in consciousness begins to emerge.  The duality consciousness under which we have been living is going to come to a head with the new unity consciousness.  This represents many things that we cannot currently see with our physical eyes.  Society will be split over this, as I have seen in visions, and other dimensional forces and entities will become more prevalent during this time, because most of the universal story that will be played out has been purposely hidden from our view.  Be prepared.  Stay awake.

Peace ; )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Have been interested in this symbol for a long time..I spent some time in an induced coma when i was 14 yrs old due to meningitis,. All i could remember was this uneasy and somewhat sickening dream, it seemed to lat the whole time i was in coma, to explain , I was aware of three spiraling circles that were of a different color and these circles then rotated around each other, when i first saw this symbol it struck me the striking resemblance of what i had endured, maybe what i felt and saw could be similar to our ancestors who in a near death experience also experienced and gave it some importance when explained...its really uncanny that this symbol was my dream..it wasn't pleasant.it was disturbing to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I too have been through such similar disasters and have also recently have been repeatedly seeing single, triple and double spirals. Grandmother told me that when we see repeated things or events, there is significance. Tray significance speaks out until you listen and see. I was told many years ago that I have many spiritual gifts. And taught how to use them. Taught some herbalism,protection spells, meditation, tuning into my intuitive self, and so much more. The way I viewed my mother and grandmother for force feeding when i felt unreceptive made angry and resentful. I regretted, rejected, ignored, and thought of the whole thing as a fantasy they wanted to live in. Over the years, I found myself practicing and feeling great guilt. I tried to conceal and repress for fear of cosmic karma and disappointing God. But I continued to be me regardless but with great care and love for all whom and what i may effect by doing so. I began to cling ever closer to God. I began reading the Bible and going to church to feel yet more pain and guilt. My friend told me of a woman who sits at the right hand of God before the earth was formed. Her name is Wisdom. I was pregnant with my youngest daughter at that time. I was wondering what great name to give her that no one else had.
So, I named her Wisdom. I dedicated her to God before she was born. I wanted God to remind me of my favorite book in the Bible and remember that God loves females too! And His secrets be revealed to those who are given understating through the Wisdom of God. I desperately did not want to go to Hades. I would vibrantly cling and then let go of God. But he never let me go. Years of this And I find that He don't condemn me though I was unwilling to see and hear trough His word. He spoke to me through the Bible and nature all around me. I began to listen and tune in. I began to let Go of unnecessary harm and want to take better care of me and my Girls. Then my life went into a downward spiral. Everything ready could go wrong seemed to go wrong. I felt like I was dieing under the weight. I never let Go of God this time. I began to own up to just being me. I began to accept who I am. I began to live. Now I see these spirals that I know my late grandmother is sending in my path. All of this was to prepare me to become a better person. But whfinally begin to see spirals? Why not all this time?